Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] dumya

Fred Orbit forbitx@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:22:46 -0700 (PDT)

<<But I do know that the conditions of the forests now
is a result of 8 years of Clinton with a
pro-environment interior czar (Bruce Babbitt), and the
result so far this year is 20 deaths and hundreds of
homes destroyed.>>

You admit that you don't know nearly enough about
forestry, but you do know that Clinton is to blame.
That's right -- everything that's wrong with this
country now was caused by Bill Clinton.  When is this
administration (and its supporters) going to stop
blaming Clinton for what's wrong with this country and
actually take intelligent steps to fix the problems?

We don't have to worry about terrorists destroying our
country; this president and his administration will do
it soon enough.