Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Le Spectrum, Montreal, Canada 10-1-85 VCD weed offer

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:12:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

this is the 3rd show in this series of weeds.

it comes on 2 CDs and and I am offering 2 copies to
the 1st 2 workers who contact me offlist with their snail mail
address. it is offered with no strings attached. the only thing I am
asking is that the lucky winners, who will be the only ones
notified, offer it back to the list so that all of us can enjoy it.
for those without CD burners, these shows tend to circulate rather
quickly (though I have not seen too many offers come off my 1st 2
weeds. probably something to do with the Taliban) so you will soon
be able to trade for them.

thanks

PS: coming up next

Story Hall, Melbourne University, Australia 1987

=====
Miron

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
(Midnight Oil)