Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Midnight Oil Live Review

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:51:20 -0500

> Has someone heard of "Breaking Of The Dry Tour" (with Crowded House +
> Hunters & Collectors) ?
> date : 24 Jan 1995 - Entertainment Centre, Sydney NSW, Australia.
>
> Jeremie.

Yes, definitely happened (was lucky enough to be there !!). I believe it was
an East coast tour only, so there would have been other BOtD shows in
Queensland & Victoria before & after the Sydney show.

Also (not on the list), they played University of Western Sydney on Saturday
29th November 1997. I remember it clearly because it was also on that
fateful night when Australia lost to Iran in the World Cup qualifier in
Melbourne.

vince