Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] basement gig this thursday...

Megan Fitzgerald MeganF@diabetesnsw.com.au
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:23:56 +1000

A reminder to all Sydneysiders, Backsliders at the basement this Thursday. They'll be launching their new CD, Hanoi!

Tickets cost $17.20.  A few of us from the list already meeting around 8:30pm - Linda Harrison, Kylie and myself (plus my handbag who's an oils fan in training).  Al, Krusty might see you there too!  Be great to catch up with anyone from the list planning to go to this event, well be there from 8:30 onwards...

AND I got a call from what has to be Melbourne's biggest oils fan, Danny from JBhifi Melb.  He was planning some kind of oil related event and wanted my address. I never received anything? Did anyone get a similar call and end up finding out what he was planning?

Megs

Megan Fitzgerald
Public Relations Assistant
Diabetes Australia- NSW