Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Truganini and the DVD

Chris & Michelle saloishall@hotmail.com
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 07:34:26 -0400

> > In all the talk of Truganini mising from the DVD, what about the video
>for
> > Sometimes Live?
> >

>I was wondering about that myself.  I only saw it once, but remember it as
>being a sort of montage of different shots of the band playing live.  I was
>hoping that it would be in it, but they obviously chose the Exxon clip
>instead.
>Mike

I stand corrected. Mike; you are absolutely right. I (for some reason)
thought the "our common future" sometimes was on the DVD, not the exxon
version.

The video for sometimes uses the our common future version, so having it on
the DVD wouldn't be duplication after all!

Which brings back the original question of why it isn't on there in the
first place.

Chris