Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Golden Age

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 19:15:17 -0400

I was getting a root canal this afternoon and I was happy to find the
MixHits station the Dr. had on for audio was utterly tolerable, with a mix
of edgier '80s new wave and more recent things that fit in well with it.

I was very surprised to hear them play both P&P and Golden Age together
before launching into a GoGo's/Katrina and the Waves/Liz Phair run.

Of course I was speechless ...