Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Live recording from 1983

Mandonnet Jeremie jeremie.mandonnet@mnh.fr
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 17:31:51 +0200

This show is well known as "Live in Toronto 84" on the list.
The exact date is still a mystery (83 or 84?).
It's a quite nice record, a little bit short I think.
I've tried to get more infos about this with no result.
Maybe TheOilman can help us.
Jeremie.
ps: I remember Todd that you told me you doubt about the venue of The Oils that
year in Toronto, do you still?