Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Songs Played Live - Or Not

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:33:28 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3111064408_216638_MIME_Part

ok, ok, my error. it's nice to know over and over again that i was wrong -
thanks guys!! :)

actually, i have that christchurch show and i checked to find that in fact
'B and B' is on there - hmm...maybe i should listen to my boots more often!
(does anyone have the order of songs for that show? - my mp3's are
alphabetical)

nina