Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: SF Warfield Show

Dudecati dudecati@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:16:13 -0700 (PDT)

I've seen many shows at the Warfield and HIGHLY
recommend the venue.  Get the floor seats, the balcony
is up on the second floor and can give a great view
but is to far away in my opinion.

The drive from Santa Clara is not bad at all, if you
leave at 6:30 you should be in SF by 7:30.  That said,
traffic in the area has lightened up a lot so leaving
at 5:00 may not be the end of the world.

I'll be there with my two boys (7 year old twins) who
are so EXCITED to be going to see the Oil's, so if you
see a dad with his two kids please say hi!

-Hans (Santa Cruz, CA)