Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NYC Lodgings

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:00:24 -0400

I just reserved a single person single room at this place.  Its a few
blocks from the Bowery Ballroom at 340 Bowery.  The cost was $30 including
tax.  http://www.whitehousehotelofny.com/inside.html

Very basic place to crash your head, but it looks pretty promising as cheap
goes.  They have couples rooms and split doubles for around $55 as well.

I don't even think you have to be a student ... I am, but I don't think it
is required.

-Kate

Kate Adams
Doctoral Candidate - Epidemiology
University of Massachusetts - Lowell
Department of Work Environment
What passes for youthful idealism in modern America is the fervent belief that
  one's stock options will someday be worth something.