Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Why the Oils will NEVER come to Rainy Gothenburg

Jussi Korhonen jussihk@kolumbus.fi
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:07:52 +0300

Doesn't sound good, but your situation is better than mine anyway. In order
for me to see the Oils in Sunny Helsinki (tm), they'd first have to come to
a place such as Göteborg/Gothenburg or somewhere near it - only after that
would it be possible to see them here. And it's not too likely since no-one
wants to waste several days of an international tour to cross the sea just
to get here. One too many conditions to match I think.

Jussi