Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The weirdest place you found the Oils

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:07:32 -0500

here's a strange one..

My husband works at Compaq (basically it's a big dilbert-style environment
of engineers). they pipe music through the PA in the cafeteria and today he
called to tell me that they played King of the Mountain! - random song to
fill the flourescent lighted sterile rooms of Compaq!

nina