Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Looking to trade for the HUNTING PARTY EP

Mike Blackwood mikeb@cs.mun.ca
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:25:46 -0230 (NDT)

I have an extensive collection of oils and other band's bootlegs and
rarities.  Anyone who can offer me a CD-R of Bones's sideproject EP (The
Hunting Party) gets a cd-r of any one of the below cd's.  Contact me off
list if you're interested.

Oils:
The Green Disk
The E&S&M INterview disk
My home-made b-sides collection
Moose Noises (live 1980 Royal ANtler Hotel)
Oils On The Water (goat Island 1985)
Christchurch 1988
Ronnie Scotts live & acoustic 1994
No Beds Are Burning (Hamburg, germany 1996, 2 disks)
Surf's Up Tonight (Narrabeen Sands 1996)
Redneck Ramblings (penrith 1998)
Versions, Live (my compilation of live tracks that predate the released
versions and/or differ widely from the released versions... includes 3
Capricornia tracks, and the unreleased song Stand Your Ground)

Ghostwriters:
Live at the Espy, 1996

Bic Runga:
Live in California, 2 gigs, 1998

R.E.M.:
Live at Tyrones Jan 10 1981 (2 disks)
Live at Madison, Wisconsin 1982
Live at Boca Raton, Florida 1984
Live at the Hammersmith Palais, London UK 1985
Live & acoustic on KCRW, San Fransisco 1991
Live in Koln, Germany 2001 (one disk without the encore, 2 disks with it)
Unreleased songs (30 of them on 2 disks, demos and live cuts)

Ned's Atomic Dustbin:
Radioactive (1991 and 1992, I forget the venues)
Eight Year Half Life (live in California 1995)
An exhaustive non-0.522 b-sides compilation
The complete live b-sides and promo-only tracks
10 early demos

Chapterhouse:
Something More (2 gigs, 1990/1991)