Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - France's presidential election (first round)

A. Fromme afromme@gmx.de
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:45:15 +0200

Mathieu BREVIERE wrote:

> Just a correction, in France, midnight oil is going to make a show in
> Paris the 31/5 at Elysée Mont Martre.
>
> I hope they really come in France in spite of this black sunday of
> fascism celebration...

Well, at least I saw quite a number of people protesting against Le Pen,
so France does not seem to be as mad as the number of votes for him
might suggest at first view.
And in the meantime he has proven that he's completely nuts as the first
points on his agenda are apparently a) leaving the European single
currency and b) leaving the European Union itself.
"You're a nut - you're crazy in the coconut" (The Avalanches - "Frontier
Psychiatrist")

my 2c

andré

--
"Der Blitzableiter auf dem Kirchturm ist das denkbar
   größte Misstrauensvotum gegen den lieben Gott"

Some rather shameless self-promotion:
http://www.baustellenlampe.de