Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] for those going to the vermont show...

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:43:39 -0500

this was the response i got from the folks at the venue when i asked when
the oils would get on stage:

>There is an opening band..Chauncy I believe.  Midnight Oil will not hit the
stage until 11 pm.

>Hope this is of help!

>The Pickle Barrel

i guess that was the deciding factor - doesn't look like i'm going. they're
going on way too late, by the time they're done and by the i get home, it'll
be like 4:00 am ---and i have to take my hubbie to airport at like 5:30 am.
( i can't do the all-nighter thing anymore!! - those were for my college
days!)

oh well - looks like it's just the earth day show for me for now. here's
hoping more dates are announced!

-nina