Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Fatal Shore

Stephen Scott stephenandeva@hotmail.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:40:01 +0000

Geordie,
What is Tim Winton's book , Dirt Music about? Sounds interesting. I will
have to look out for Bob Blunts book on Oz rock. As a massive fan of Oz
rock, I am very interested. Although I am not sure how I will find it in
London.
See ya
Stephen

"This is a mad house....you'll be luck to make it till Tuesday"