Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: ticketbastard.com

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

To all of you who are yet to buy tickets - please do your best to
not buy through the above-mentioned pack of !@#$s.

10am Sun., SF tickets go on sale. I am at my PC logged in to their
site. clicking "find tickets" and getting a "too busy - hit refersh"
(they did say please) message. Did that half a dozen time and the
bastards come back and say "it seems you have violated our terms of
use and we have locked you out of the system". couldn't even log
out. kept trying and eventually was able to find tickets. click
"submit" (and while the hourglass is on, I am naively thinking "this
cannot get any worse") and guess what - "could not load your billing
info (which I have entered 10 min. ago) enter it manually". I could
have let even this slide except the only thing on the screen was a
"back" icon.

All the while I was also trying to call them on 3 diff. numbers. All
I got was "all circuits are busy - try again".

I can take the ridiculous surcharges and the shitty web site but it
drives me insane to get treated like this and not have a choice. So
for those of you who do have a choice - please don't give them your
business.

Miron