Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Introduction

Dale Ortiz dancingtoad69@hotmail.com
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 20:30:18 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C1DE73.083F3550

Hi, I'm Dale "Ortiz". my sis told me not to use my real last name when I =
applied for hotmail. I'm 25 years old, from Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania. I'=
m originally from Dallas, Pa. I have been an Oil fan for...maybe a decade=
 or so, I don't know. I probably heard Beds Are Burning on the radio in t=
he 80s, but I didn't listen to the radio as much back then, as I do now. =
I have close to 200 cds and probably almost 100 tapes. Unfortunately, I o=
nly have 2 Oil cds. But I am working on building up my Aussie section. He=
re is what I have: Ac/DC - Live;  Stiff Upper Lip;  Midnight Oil- Diesel =
& Dust; Capricornia; Men At Work - Contraband: The Best of Men At Work;  =
Kasey Chambers- Barricades & Brick Walls.  As far as the busiest list I a=
m on, it is the Swarm, an Aussie board for EMI artists, but it centers ar=
ound Kasey Chambers and Alex Lloyd (whoever the heck he is). Other groups=
 like The Beatles, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, and folk legend Slim Dusty get almo=
st no posts. It's sad.  I signed up for the Weezer board yesterday. It is=
 wacky. I'm also on Joey Ramone's. And I'm trying to get on Counting Crow=
s. My first time on the internet, last October, I went on Sublime's site.=
 They seem to have technical difficulties, and often wipe the boards clea=
n. Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.m=
sn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C1DE73.083F3550

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi, I'm Dale "=
Ortiz". my sis told me not to use my real last name when I applied for ho=
tmail. I'm 25 years old, from Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania. I'm originally f=
rom Dallas, Pa.&nbsp;I have been an Oil fan for...maybe a decade or so, I=
 don't know. I probably&nbsp;heard Beds Are Burning on the radio in the 8=
0s, but I didn't listen to the radio as much back then, as I do now. I ha=
ve close to 200 cds and probably almost 100 tapes. Unfortunately, I only =
have 2 Oil cds. But I am working on building up my Aussie section. Here i=
s what I have: Ac/DC - Live;&nbsp; Stiff Upper Lip;&nbsp; Midnight Oil- D=
iesel &amp; Dust; Capricornia; Men At Work - Contraband: The Best of Men =
At Work;&nbsp; Kasey Chambers- Barricades &amp; Brick Walls.&nbsp; As far=
 as the busiest list I am on, it is the Swarm, an Aussie board for EMI ar=
tists, but it centers around Kasey Chambers and Alex Lloyd (whoever the h=
eck he is). Other groups like The Beatles, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, and folk le=
gend Slim Dusty get almost no posts. It's sad.&nbsp; I signed up for the =
Weezer board yesterday. It is wacky. I'm also on Joey Ramone's. And I'm t=
rying to get on Counting Crows. My first time on the internet,&nbsp;last =
October, I went on Sublime's site. They seem to have technical difficulti=
es, and often wipe the boards clean.&nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br=
 clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a =

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C1DE73.083F3550--