Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Song Title Assistance, Please

jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 16:56:10 -0600

Galina,

Good chance.  Concerts that I have been seeing setlists of are including
that one.  Of the two shows I saw when they came around last year, Time to
Heal was played once.

I hope you get that one.  The two songs I have always wanted to hear live
are Lucky Country and One Country.  I got one of them last year. ;-)

Take care.

Jacques