Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Hartford Courant review

Eel Bonjack scissormansnip@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:27:18 -0800 (PST)

I grew up in the Hartford area, and its really just as
well because they don't get it there. My tastes and
everything about me was totally out of sync with what
was considered "acceptable" there, and Midnight Oil is
no exception.
I know its just one reviewer's opinion I'm addressing,
and I'm not generalizing about everybody, but you get
the point.

=====
while most people have a conscious and a subconscious,
I operate on the level of subconscious and sub-subconscious.
-Harpo Marx