Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OILS/INXS/MEN AT WORK

Dale Ortiz dancingtoad69@hotmail.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:17:33 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C1DC1E.22F2C670

All three bands performed at the 2000 Olympics. The commentators said tha=
t Men At Work were getting back together... I think... Have they? If so, =
which I doubt, do they have plans for a new album, or tour? Is it all the=
 original members?  It would be cool if MAW toured w/ OIL. Get more from =
the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C1DC1E.22F2C670

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>All three band=
s performed at the 2000 Olympics. The commentators said that Men At Work =
were getting back together... I think... Have they? If so, which I doubt,=
 do they have&nbsp;plans for a new album, or tour? Is it all the original=
 members?&nbsp; It would be cool if MAW toured w/ OIL.&nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV=
rer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.msn.co=

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C1DC1E.22F2C670--