Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] St. Louis Cancelled?

Dan Heaton dnheaton@yahoo.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:18:26 -0800 (PST)

Hey everyone.  Well I just called to check on tickets
for the 5/24 St. Louis show, and the guy said that
concert was CANCELLED.  He didn't know any other
details.  When I asked about a possible reschedule, he
didn't have any information and said they wouldn't
know anything for at least a week.

This is pretty distressing, especially considering I
was dragging a group of friends who aren't really into
the Oils to the concert.  Hopefully they'll find
another venue or date.  I plan to e-mail Liquid 8 to
inquire about this possibility.

Dan