Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Belated thank-you to fans at KFOG show

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:34:59 -0800 (PST)

I was just looking at the KFOG website to see if there
was going to be a broadcast of the concet (sadly
nothing announced yet) and they have some pictures of
the show, one pretty good one of PG and one with Bones
and PG.  The website is www.kfog.com and the link is
about halfway down the page under the "Spring Wing
Ding Wrap-up"  Go to that link and the pictures are
there.  The link to the pictures off of the home page
doesn't work.

Randy