Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] jeff's page

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 08:34:47 +0800

At 29/09/01 08:11  +0200, Yasmin Dalati wrote:
>hi everyone and especially jeff (sorry i lost your email address),
>what happened to the jtl cover page? i tried to access it at
><http://www.jtl.cjb.net/>http://www.jtl.cjb.net/ a few times, but it
>doesn't seem to be there...has the url changed?

no, i'm afraid nbci.com have withdrawn their webhosting services, and i
haven't yet found anywhere else to put it.  i need a free web hosting
service with a lot of space, as the cover images are quite large files.  at
the moment i think it comes to about 20 meg.

i've been pretty busy lately so it hasn't me top priority either!  i'll see
if i can find a new host for it this week.

jeff...