Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils @ the Metro

Joakim Lindblad joakim.lindblad@students.vu.edu.au
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:01:04 +1000

Hi.

It was really great seeing the Oils three nights in a row at the Metro.
Hello to all the nice powderworkers I?ve met! It?s been nice to put
names to faces. It was also great to be able to come backstage the last
night and speak to Rob and Peter...and I even caught one of Rob?s
drumsticks one of the nights.

My favourite new songs are probably Overpass, Golden age and Mosquito.
The new album is going to be great ?cause all of the new songs are very
good.

Now I?ve seen the Oils in three different countries, Sweden, the UK and
Australia. Does anyone beat me with four countries or more? :-)

/Joakim