Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: hoodoos in perth PLUS a Church video NMOC

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:18:27 +1000

hey Phil,

you're very welcome :) after seeing them in their Moops incarnation I can
tell you that they are in very fine form...I can't WAIT for Hombake!

for anyone who is a Church fan, and I know there's one or two of you,
there's a live video about to be released. it's of the last gig Peter
Koppes played with them during the Priest=Aura tour here in Oz, before
spitting the dummy for a few years (he's been back in the fold for a good
while now and all is right with the world). so it's pretty special.

if anyone's interested, email me offlist for details - we can preorder
before Oct 1st for $22, after that it's $30.

and now back to your usual transmission :)
loulou

http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/

http://www.geocities.com/loubottle/