Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Considering Oils in Vegas - or Chicago?

thewave@oils-forever.com thewave@oils-forever.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:10:23 +0100 (BST)

--7976654.1001538623240.JavaMail.root@www-a29

Has anyone checked on something like this for Chicago yet?  Do we have enou=
gh 'Workers going to any of the Chicago gigs? =20

By the way, I've received conflicting info about when the Chicago Monday 10=
/22 gig goes on sale, anyone know for sure?

Thanks,

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
To : Powderworks <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
Date : 25 September 2001 03:40:25
Subject : [Powderworks] Considering Oils in Vegas?
Hello Powderpeople,

>We have successfully arranged a deal with the House of Blues in Las Vegas.
>If we get a group of 20 or more, they will take a dinner reservation for u=
s,
>serve us food off of a special group menu and LET US INTO THE SHOW BEFORE
>EVERYBODY ELSE!  NO WAITING IN LINE!  This is going to be a great
>opportunity to meet fellow Powderworkers, have some great food and drink a=
nd
>get a good spot on the floor!  The dinner includes appetizer, entree and a=
ll
>you can drink non-alcoholic beverages.  It will cost you around $55-$65 pe=
>person depending on which group menu we choose.  If you are a vegetarian,
>never fear, as they have a special veggie menu for $15 per person.  We als=
>have an opportunity to get an all-you-can drink beer deal as well
>(mmm...beeeer...<drool,drool>.  Please let me know ASAP if you are
>interested and I will put you in the loop!  I can also send you a copy of
>the HOB's group menus so you can see what they are serving.
>
>Viva Las Oils!
>
>Brian
>Seattle, WA

TODAY IN PRO WRESTLING HISTORY:

September 26, 1885 - Australia=92s first professional wrestling bout, Willi=
am Miller vs. Clarence Whistler, is staged at Melbourne=92s Theatre Royal. =
 Whistler wins, but dies afterward.  The cause of death is internal bleedin=
g caused by ingesting glass while eating a champagne glass after the match.

September 26, 1977 - Bob Backlund makes his Madison Square Garden debut.  [=
Backlund went on to become one of the most popular World Wrestling Federati=
on Heavyweight Champions, holding the title throughout the majority of the =
years 1978 through 1983.]

September 26, 1999 - Triple-H (Hunter Hearst Helmsley) outlasts five other =
contenders at the WWF=92s =93Unforgiven=94 pay-per-view card to win his sec=
ond WWF World title.  He executes his =93Pedigree=94 maneuver on The Rock (=
Rocky Maivia) for the victory.  The other participants are Mankind (Mick Fo=
ley), =93The British Bulldog=94 Davey Boy Smith, Kane (Glenn Jacobs), and T=
he Big Show (Paul Wight).  =93Unforgiven=94 draws about 15,800 live spectat=
ors to the Charlotte Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Birthdays - Knuckles Nelson - 33; Erich Sbraccia - 33

Personalise your email address at http://another.com
THINK: your slogan or email address on a gorgeous mousemat
CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com
--7976654.1001538623240.JavaMail.root@www-a29--