Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ticketmaster story... (mostly NMOC)

Henry Longmore Henry.Krit.Longmore@m.cc.utah.edu
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:56:29 -0600 (MDT)

I went to Ohio for a while.  When I told people I was going to Ohio,
many said, "Where's that?"

I thought, "Well, duh!" and said, "It's South of Lake Erie, and North
of Kentucky, East of Indiana, and West of West Virginia."

I usually figured people knew where things were until then.  Now I
figure that a lot of the Jeff Foxworthy 'Redneck' jokes are too close
to reality for too many people.

Henry K.

 }when my parents went to the US in 1997, a texan woman asked if they drove
 }over :)
 }
 }bear in mind that my parents and myself lived and still live in australia...
 }
 }> This is funny. Americans have a reputation, at least in my country, as
 }being very bad at geography.