Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oily links

Stephen Scott stephenandeva@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 06:22:13 +0000

Hi again.
I'm bored at work. Just wondering if anyone can tell me the link with
Midnight Oil and the band, "The Sundogs".
Amuse me if you will.
I only wish I had prizes to give out, but you have to prise any of my Oils
collection off me at the best of times.
I was looking at my old vinyl collection, and I came across a cool version
of the Beds are Burning 7" single. The cover was the one of the band, and
the Diesel and Dust stlye artwork, but it was in a plastic sleeve, which has
a pocket filled with Oil. The oil was dried up when I bought it but I had
heard it was originally sold filled with Oil. It still looks dead cool
though.
Anyone else got one?
Later
Stephen