Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Sad commentary about society

Silva, LB (Leandro) Leandro.Silva@utc.rabobank.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:10:14 +0100

It's really sad.....

I've receive some articles from friends who IMHO could explain these "sad"
events....

http://www.independent.co.uk/story.jsp?story=94254

and another one....

http://www.independent.co.uk/story.jsp?story=94438