Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] two tours?!!!

The May Home nearhoofmay@earthlink.net
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:04:18 -0700

Okay...you just have to hear this.  My husband (who is NOT an Oils fan)
just gave me a really hard time the other night about my 'unhealthy'
fanatical devotion to the Oils and the fact that I'm spending a lot of
money (and dragging him with me) to see every show within 600 miles of
me and he asked me if the Oils came back next year would I do the same
thing.  And (because i was deep over my head in the argument as my only
defense was how much I love the Oils and how I've never seen them and
they hardly ever come to the states, etc.) I wouldn't even dignify the
hypothetical 2002 tour question with an answer (though we all know, of
course I would) because the Oils would NEVER come back next year..that's
ridiculous!..this is a once in a decade chance!!!....or so I insisted.
And now, if they really come here again next spring, I am going to have
to just eat my words and it is going to be really ugly because you all
know i will absolutely be wherever they are.  Oh man....LOL!!

Sharon