Midnight Oil

RES: [Powderworks] NMOC: unsubscribe the list?

Renato A Veneroso rveneros@uai.com.br" <rveneros@uai.com.br
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 00:39:28 -0300

Have you put the text "unsubscribe powderworks" in the subject field or in
the body of the message? If I'm not mistaken, the text (without the
quotation marks) must be in body of the message. The same must be done so
that you subscribe your new email address; send a message to
majordomo@cs.colorado.edu with the text "subscribe powderworks" (again,
without the quotation marks) in the body of the message.

Hope this helps.

Renato