Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Atlanta Earthlink Live show

Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 23:24:49 +0000

An update:  tickets for Earthlink Live show in Atlanta on Nov 7 go on sale
next week.  Tuesday Sep 18 at 10am.  You can use Ticketmaster or buy in
person.  No tickets will be sold by Earthlink by phone.

Cheers!!

Jill in Atlanta

Blue ball of life
Moon and the tide
Earth is alive

Earth and Sun and Moon - Midnight Oil

"One vision, one people, one landmass,
We are defenseless, we have a lifeline
One ocean, one policy, seabed lies,
One passion, one movement, one instant, one difference
One lifetime, one understanding
Transgression, redemption, one island, our placemat
One firmament, one element, one moment, one fusion, yes and one time"

One Country - Midnight Oil