Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] BIG news

Galina Yune lina_yune@msn.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:01:24 -0500

I have tickets for House of Blues, Chicago, Oct 21st(Sunday) and yes, more
than anything I am really looking forward to the shows.  The Saturday shows
are shown, but not on sale yet, and on their web-site they also have Monday,
the 22nd (but the HOB.com doesn't even list it).  I have only seen them
twice, and have many albums.

This Tuesday, however the world has changed.  These few days I am learning a
lot about scare, love, hate, patience, giving, and caring.  I receive many
phone calls and e-mail from friends and clients.  Just today, I received an
e-mail from Black and Decker/Dewalt, Victoria, Australia.  The e-mail
background was Earth and Sun and Moon album cover.  That made me cry.

I just hope that we have enough compassion to differentiate between revenge
and justice.  The people behind that attack need to be investigated, found,
and brought to justice, to prevent thousands more innocent lives lost.

Just hope that Oils, and all the Powderworkers will get to see each other
SAFELY.

Lina Yune