Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: (powd) Bin there, done that?

jccuneo@bellsouth.net jccuneo@bellsouth.net
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:20:22 -0500

Hey all,

It will soon be determined the general origin of the attackers.  The black
box from the Pittsburgh plane will be found soon.  Whether the speakers
speak english, spanish or arabic will be instantly obvious.

If Bin Laden is found to be the generator of this attack, I expect an
ultimatum for his arrest shortly.  God help the countries that harbored him.

Jacques