Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: (powd) What Goes On (NMOC)

Silva, LB (Leandro) Leandro.Silva@utc.rabobank.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:34:36 +0100

100% with you Gabe....

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabe Luci [mailto:gluci@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 September, 2001 19:27
To: Galina Yune; ninajill73@hotmail.com; powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: RE: (powd) What Goes On (NMOC)

My whole family is in NYC.  My father called me to let me know he saw the
whole thing from his office, about a mile and half uptown.

Being at the epicenter of this tragedy and a student of international
relations.  I ask everyone be calm and don't let violent emotions control
your response.

We need to look at the past and not repeat the mistakes of our fathers
(mothers).  Remember the forgotten years.  World War 1.

gabriel luci