Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Philosophical Questions

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:21:58 +1100

At 05:56 PM 10/29/01 -0500, you wrote:

>1.  If you go to more than 2 shows, does that make you a groupie?  My boss
accused me of that.  I said I'm just a rabid fan.  Takers?

absolOOtely has connotations of sexual involvement/intentions! (although
I'm not sure who is using who sometimes...)
we are all *fans* at least, I presume we are... :)

>>2.  If you have the chance to go to a whole bunch of shows (re: Indi)
does that make you selfish?  Greedy?  Or just musically motivated?

well, I get jealous, so I'd have to agree with Peter :) even if I usually
do get to see a decent swag of shows...you always want to go to more...and
there's always someone who manages to do it...

I would like to think we are just...ummm...dedicated!

>>3.  Does going to see the Oils take priority over work?  Sleep?  That one
is just for fun...

well, have to agree with Andrew Lane's answer on that one...although to be
truthful I think I'd be puttin' eating on the same list as sex...heh...

enuff guff
lou

http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/

http://www.geocities.com/loubottle/