Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Toronto show

Chris W. Rea cwrea@vex.net
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 01:04:18 -0400 (EDT)

The Toronto show was great; I just got back.  I was fortunate to meet a few
of you powderworkers.  As brief as it was, it was nice to put faces to some
of the names.  Thanks go to the evil bastard who spotted me in my powderworks
t-shirt :-)

I have to apologize to you guys for having to bail soon after the show -- my
sister was feeling ill.  I wanted to say goodbye but couldn't find you again.
Anyway, hope you had a great time!  To those of you who I heard were also
going to Montreal show...  I am envious!  On the up side, it sounds like the
Oils plan on being back some time next year, after the album.  Very cool.

Take care, all.

Regards,

[ CHRIS W. REA [UL]  IT Consultant  Toronto, CANADA ]
[ mailto:cwrea@vex.net    http://www.vex.net/~cwrea ]