Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

Janie Wright xspoohie@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:12:35 -0700

Seweryn,

That is a great story.. and proof that the aussies rock!!  I am actually
taking my first trip to Oz next month. Sydney and Melbourne!!
Anywho , I will be more than happy to meat up with any P'workers in oz  if
you all have time?? For now though , I will see you all in Seattle for the
meet up and the Oils!!  This will be my first Oils show !!  yeah !! I am
excited !!  Hope to see you soon, and to all of the other US oil fans , have
fun at your up coming shows !!
Smmoches !!

Janie