Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] For those going to the Philly and/or DC shows?

Palmer John E CONT CRBE PalmerJE1@nswccd.navy.mil
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:05:14 -0400

Justin -

Yes, I will be going to both shows.  I may be carpooling with Tom Davies, but we're not sure yet... the more the merrier.  I live just east of Baltimore City, just off I-95 (a hair before White Marsh Mall, if you know where that is).

John