Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Bones in Milwaukee

Judy Lai jlai@mad.scientist.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:47:49 +0800

Apparently, Bones' girlfriend's parents live in Milwaukee which probably explains his absence before the gig last night.

I can't really imagine Bones having a girlfriend, much less a girlfriend who's from Milwaukee!

Happy Wednesday,
Judy

PS - a correction to Oilman's post: I currently LIVE in Texas but I'd hardly say I'm FROM Texas... :-)  Also, I haven't met any of the Aussie 'workers but I can't imagine them being any less decent folk than the 'workers I met over the weekend!
--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!