Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE:Ground Zero, VNMOC, very long also

Martin Bradburn mgb@heartlab.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:12:36 -0400

Randy - Thanks for the post. I traveled to Long Island last weekend to
the memorial service of the
husband of a friend & co-worker, a fireman lost in the collapse. It
maybe different for others, but the
more I hear others thoughts especially those who've been to the city,
the easier it makes it. My first
trip to NYC will be to see the Oils, my last trip was to see Robert
Fripp Soundscape at the Wintergarden
in the WFC (now in ruins)across the the street from the WTC. We saw the
noon show, went up the WTC and returned to the WFC for the evening show.
I shall cherish those memories. Again thanks for the post and
ONE WEEK ONE DAY TO
Martin G. Bradburn
      'We know others to the extent we know ourselves'
                 - Guitar Craft Aphorism