Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] I find it personally disturbing

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 00:38:31 EDT

--part1_110.73eae79.29079fc7_boundary

In a message dated 10/23/2001 10:27:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
spinifex@speakeasy.org writes:

> That there have been only a few Midnight Oil Fashion Reports!
> C'mon! Some of us CARE whether Jim wore the plaid or the teal shirt on
> stage!
>
> I was delighted to hear the Rob Hirst Red Pants report. Thank you! It is
> good that our Rob continues to buck the trend in legwear. Go Rob!

All I can say is that for the quiet guy that Jim seems to be, he sure gets
down when
it comes to choosing his trousers.  I dig those orange ones.  (Wouldn't look
good on me however, I'd look like the Great Pumpkin).
Mike

--part1_110.73eae79.29079fc7_boundary