Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] DVD & other question

Matt Stephenson matt_stevo@mac.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:07:12 +0800

Hey all

1. I subscribe at powderworks-digest and I now get a three or four line
email instead of all the messages, even though hotmail thinks each message
is 30k or so in size. Any suggestions?

2. I notice the 20,000 watt DVD has been remastered and re-released in Aus
with a new song added. I have an old one and played it on a laptop and it
played quite strangely (blurred with some footage). Do you think Sony would
accept that the old one was faulty and would swap mine for a new one? Has
anyone else tried this or had the same fault on a DVD player?

Cheers
Matt