Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

Lane, Andrew Andrew.Lane@experko.chh.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:12:50 +1000

Gavin, if you are real, have the guts to come out and say who you are and
why you are pissed off with these people.  I've been on this list, although
not often saying much, since 1994 or thereabouts, I don't ever remember
seeing your name, and you have obviously just created this email account to
disguise your opinion.  I have never held back on this list if i have
something to say, and neither have a lot of other people.

I know each of the three people you mentioned, Damien and Travis quite well,
both great guys, and really down to earth.  I don't know Krusty as well as
she is from Sydney, but I have met her, and even though she takes some time
to reply to my emails, she seems to be a great person!!!!!  I wish she would
hurry up with that MD from the states though!!

Have some guts mate, come out of the closet and use a real email address.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Brown [mailto:krustysuxau@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 October 2001 14:12
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] (no subject)

It is really nice to see such a feeling of family in
the American "chapter" of the Powderworks list.

I wish that Australian powderworkers were as friendly!

I have met quite a few powderworkers, and I must say
that the ones I have met are the most one dimensional,
unfriendly, up-them-selves, cliquey, bunch of people I
have ever met!

I have only met 2 decent powderworkers, Andrew Pye,
and Barbie.

The rest, Krusty, Damien Weiland, Travis, and co. are
the worst sort of people you couold meet!

They think that the sun shines out of their arses, and
that just because they have some sort of contact with
the Oils, they are better than everybody else!

Newsflash, you AREN'T!

I can't believe how one dimensional these people are.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Manage your files online.