Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

Henry Longmore Henry.Krit.Longmore@m.cc.utah.edu
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:25:25 -0600 (MDT)

Woah!  I thought I'd check my powderworks mail before going off to bed
for the night (3:20 AM here, 7:20 PM Sydney?) after getting some
homework done (random totally off the subject plug: I love the Perl
programming language), and this is what I see:  the list has fallen to
pieces, and it wasn't my fault!  I can't escape the feeling though:
what could I have done to prevent this?  Oh, well.  I guess I'll just
have to join a list on Yahoo or Excite or something.
Not!  Sorry, I hope I don't get flamed for this, I'm just a little bit
light minded right now, seing how it is so late and I've been up since
7 AM yesterday.  G'night y'all, hope everyone gets their feelers back
to normal soon.

Take care,
Henry K.

P.S. Yes, Mathias, that is what it is called in English. :)
 }From: Mathias Hermansson <hermanator51@hotmail.com>
 <snip>
 }it is a phenomenon that occurs in your subconsciousness (or whatever
 }that is called in English).