Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

Krusty Fries krustyfries@yahoo.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:18:12 +1000

Sorry guys but I couldn't resist responding to this.  Even if I am
supposed to be studying.  Just a quick note now and a follow up after my
exam!

Gavin, I suppose if I knew you I might care but...

Sorry that's a bit harsh - "Hi - I'm Krusty, I like long walks along the
beach, basket weaving, and Midnight Oil, and you are....???"

Firstly I agree with most of the things you said about me, I am very
one-dimensional and I can be stuck-up, especially with the whole
Sydney/Nth Sydney, East/Westt and Sydney /Melbourne thing.  What can I
say I am and always will be an Eastern Suburbs chick, but I digress....
   However I am NOT unfriendly, unless of course you are wearing ugg
boots and I have to draw the line somewhere.  You obviously caught me on
a bad night and if you are going to make snap judgements about people
you don't even know, then don't expect to be right!

Yes - the sun does shine out of my arse, but I have been wearing darker
colours and my friends say this has helped.

Also, don't have a go at other people and lump them in with me, it's not
fair.  Travis is not cliquey and the sun certainly does not shine out of
Damo's arse.  As for my "co",  sorry team but if you hang with krusty...

Anyway - with a bit of lucky, the friendliness of all the powderworkers
I met in the US earlier this year will have rubbed off on me.  Special
mentions to Indi, Tali, Brian, Erica, C-Ko, John, Curtis and
Craig(almost! in New York), and anyone else I forgot.

Hey btw - cool email addy.  I guess you are bummed caus you couldn't get
krustysux@yahoo.com, but that's understandable considering I'm known
worldwide...

Sorry powdies - will keep it off the list from now on.

To everyone who's going to the shows have a great time - I am really
jealous.

Krusty