Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] newbie?

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:25:31 -0400

> p.s. Anyone kee[ing a database of setlists for this tour? I'd like to
> see it ion advance and get some idea of the material they are doing.

I believe someone is keeping a database but I deleted the message and I
can't remember who it is.  Hopefully he'll speak up.  In the meantime, for
your info, they have been playing a pretty good mix of stuff: a couple of
good older ones such as Short Memory and Hercules (can't wait for that
one!!!!!!) as well as a couple from their newer albums such as Redneck and
The Last of the Diggers (sporadically) - 3 or 4 new songs and some off D&D
such as Beds and Weapon - not much from Breathe or ESM I don't think.
Someone who has actually been to a show can fill you in better.
Welcome to the list!  Have fun at the show--
--Glitch Baby