Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Chicago meeting

Tom Giffey tom.giffey@web1.ecol.net
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:35:43 -0500

Tom here again!

Since there are lots of vague meeting plans floating around for the Chicago gigs, Judy Lai and I thought we'd set a time. We'll be in the bar/restaurant of the House of Blues on Saturday night starting at 6-6:30 p.m. We'll try to set up some kind of Powderworker table or corner of the bar so people can find us. I'm a tall, brown-haired white guy with silver-rimmed glasses; Judy is Asian-American and has short black hair. As for a meeting on Sunday, we'll play it by ear, but I suspect we'll do something similar.

BTW, you can see my picture at:
http://www.geocities.com/wobbleboard/giffey.jpg

Rock on, girls and boys!!
Tom