Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] My ideal setlist

jccuneo@bellsouth.net jccuneo@bellsouth.net
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:23:42 -0500

Mark,

After having seen the tape of Capital Theater in '82, I am of the opinion
that Lucky Country is their best live song (and that is saying a
LOT).  Unfortunately I have yet to see Lucky Country on any setlist so far
in this tour.

BTW, I will there in New Orleans as well - hope to see you there.

Jacques